Production of cellulose for making of cardboard and paper
1) ) Machine for separation of raw materials into fibers
2) Self-priming, no-jamming machine for grinding high concentration cellulose
3) Bath for watering raw materials before feeding to fiber separating machine
4) Bath for watering raw materials’ fibers with disinfectant and bleaching agents before feeding .
5) Raw materials shredder
6) Conveyors, 6 units
7) Transfer pumps for corrosive media -2 units
Time of manufacturing - 90 days
Water consumption per ton – 10 tons
Water consumption/day – 50 tons
Total power 158 kW
1) 37kW Fibering machine .
2) 75 kW Self-priming, no-jamming machine for grinding high concentration cellulose
3) 31 kW Auxiliary machines
Total weight 9,5 t
1. Machine for separation of raw materials into fibers 1,4 х 1,5 х0,9 m
2. Self-priming, no-jamming machine for grinding high concentration cellulose . - 1,5, х,0,9 х 1,1m.
Pool - diameter 2,25 х 4,3 m
Conveyors - 3,5 х 0,5 х1,3m
Raw materials shredder - 1,2 х 1,3, х 1,0 m
Room - 40 m х 5 m = 200 m2
Productivity - 5 tons/shift
Placement in the room
Photo of main units
1. Machine for separation of raw materials into fibers
2. Self-priming, no-jamming machine for grinding high concentration cellulose
Output – finished cellulose, with the consistence resembling that of the dung cake.
The cellulose is used for production of paper.
For production of gray cardboard no additional bleaching is required, for production of high quality paper additional grinding and bleaching are required.
Raw materials used for production:
Bamboo stalks, corn stalks, Cotton plant's stalk wastes
Wheat and other cereals stalks , hemp stalks, twigs, wood cuts, trees , Seed, rice, cotton nut shells , Palm leaves , copra
- Raw materials are ground into wood chips of 10 х10 х 10 mm
- Watering in the special bath (pool)
- Raw materials wetted to moisture of 15% are feed to the machine, separating raw materials into fibers
- Is wetted into special bath (pool) with bleachers and disinfectant
- Feeding to concentrated cellulose shredding machine, with addition of bleaching agents
- Out put of finished cell
- feeding to pulping system of paper making machine for production of mixing with waste paper.